Menu
Sharonpate
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV box overheating

We are getting a warning up saying box is overheating but no error message code. We turned it off as stated and it won’t restart. 
Any advise. 
What’s the best way to get a new box of needed and o went through on the phone and followed choices and then it’s a recorded message saying check error codes and doesn’t let you speak to anyone. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box overheating

You've done the right thing in trying to call through to faults. Once you've chosen the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", don't press any other options.

The IVR tries various tricks to bait you away from the call queues and onto whatever other methods it can think of - "links to go online", "press for a text message" and probably a couple of others. Ignore them and don't press a thing. Wait for a faults agent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sharonpate
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tv Vivo box faulty

How do I get a new box ... mine is overheating and switching off and not restarting for ages 🙈

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv Vivo box faulty

@Sharonpate 

Check out the advice in post 2 of this thread - the one that was answered yesterday 😉

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos