Menu
JonPerry
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV box non delivery

Desperately need help please. I had broadband and landline connected 10 days ago. The technician who connected them told me that he didn’t have the 2 TV boxes that we should have had installed as well.

still not had them or had any contact from Virgin despite phoning, texting, emailing and contacting the local manager.

At my wits end with Christmas coming, 3 kids and no TV.

ALL SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV box non delivery

Which TV boxes were you expecting? Were they TiVo or V6's? Check here if you're not sure. Was any TV box installed?

I'm presuming - but can you clarify - that the instructions left with you were to contact the name/number that you've been given?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JonPerry
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the response. On my order it says Virgin TV V6 Box, powered by TiVo. 

my ‘technician’ gave me no information other than to keep ringing 150.

i have spent hours on the phone. Appalling service. Still not received any update on when my boxes will arrive.

0 Kudos
JonPerry
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am so disappointed and appalled at the lack of customer support I am tempted to get in touch with the media and news outlets to publicise and detail my experience with this company.

i work for the NHS. If I delivered this level of service I would lose my job and probably be on the front page of the Daily Mail.

0 Kudos