Menu
ferudunturan
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV V6 restarting while watching YouTube and getting stuck on StartingUp after that

TV V6 restarts while watching YouTube and gets stuck on StartingUp after that. I tried unplugging the power cable for a couple of minutes, resetting it to the factory settings but the problem keeps happening again and again while using the YouTube app.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV V6 restarting while watching YouTube and getting stuck on StartingUp after that

Is it restarting when you're watching a video, or is it not getting that far?

If yes... is it any video or just particular ones?

If not...does it make any difference how you access the app - using the Search & Explore menu, vs the apps menu?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ferudunturan
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV V6 restarting while watching YouTube and getting stuck on StartingUp after that

Most of the time, when watching a video but sometimes it gets stuck on opening the Youtube app. I always use Search & Discover menu to access YouTube. I'm not sure about it's any video or just particular ones but I remember it happened twice while watching something live. 

0 Kudos
ferudunturan
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Now it started happening while watching TV not YouTube.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Any TV box that's restarting anything more than occasionally & overnight, probably has a fault.

Treat it as you would any fault - ideally call into 150 to have it reported immediately. Or wait for a staff response on here, but timings aren't guaranteed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Hayley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello @ferudunturan,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see this is has been causing problems for you.

I have managed to locate your account using your forums details, please can you confirm you are still having these issues? I can see no known issues on your equipment on my side.

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos