Menu
JackC1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV V6 box reboot loop

Hi,

My V6 box is stuck in a reboot loop. It was very slow to start/operate so I tried the reset options and it seemed better last night, but this morning it's stuck in a reboot loop. I've tried to power it down for a while and re-start but to no avail.

I've called virgin for support but the automated system ran some checks and then advised to unplug and plug back in and then hung up the call!

Any help please?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo V6 box reboot loop

Firstly do you have a TiVo or a V6? The two boxes are different - if you're not sure - check here - it only matters incase forum staff have to arrange any replacements on here, and they want to make sure.

Any box that won't bootup or is stuck in a cycle, has a fault. Quite often with the phone lines, if you get hung up on, you can callback immediately and you'll bypass the automated checks and go into the faults queue.

If you get no success, staff on here should respond - although this may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JackC1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. To confirm then - it is a TV V6 box.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post JackC1, and a very warm welcome to you

I can see that we've been able to chat with you over the phone since your latest post and we've taken action to have this resolved for you

Do please drop us an update in the thread, and we'll seek to take further action beyond this point, if required

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos