Menu
DGBaggott
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV V6 box not working after waiting months for install

Virgin TV finally installed yesterday after months of delays in getting an installation. Last night couldn't access catch up or on-demand both with error code V270 which doesn't exist in the online list. Rebooted box this morning and now get the following in sequence:

- Welcome screen on tv, tv box solid red light and bleeping dot dot dash dot,

- tv displays arrow pointing down to picture of tv box, TV box light flashes red, 

- tv displays 'no signal' then back to beginning

I've now been on the phone for 47 mins waiting for tech support, so any help would be very welcome!

0 Kudos
DGBaggott
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Missing installation date

Finally got it installed yesterday (9th Dec) and now the V6 box doesn't work.....

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV V6 box not working after waiting months for install

How is the V6 connected to your homehub? Although it's only supposition, some Vxxx codes are connectivity related which would tie with the download icons.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
DGBaggott
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: V6 TV Box shortage

Finally got my V6 box installed yesterday only for it not to work today due a problem with the way my subscription was activated. Watch out for this all you guys who get the broadband and router before the tv box as I did. Been on the phone for 1:47 hrs trying to get an answer.

0 Kudos