Menu
Seamus2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV V6 box connecting to Wi-Fi

I have a new V6 box which is not connected to my hub by ethernet cable but was connected by Wi-Fi, and it worked fine. Last week the connection failed and I have a message on my Home page which reads "Network Availability (C130)".

I have tried to manually connect through "Settings" and it says that WPA2-EAP is not supported and that my router should be changed to WPA Auto or WPA2-PSK. I have checked my Router and it is set to WPA Auto. What do I do?

Virgin offered to send out a technician, but I am reluctant to have a technician in my house with the Covid-19 Pandemic.

0 Kudos
Kieran_M1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV V6 box connecting to Wi-Fi

Hi,
Please send me a private message, not reply or quick reply, with your account number and area code/ postcode and I'll see if I can help tomorrow.
To PM me, just click on the following link. https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/81526 don't post any personal info in this thread as it's public.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Tags (1)