Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Upgrade

So .....

My daughter wanted TV in her bedroom, so I logged into my account and came across this under "My Offers";

Maxit TV

£3.00 extra a month New monthly cost

First 12 Month
£61.00
And then
£88.00

That seemed ok, so I signed up for it.

I also agreed to the £35 activation, and £30 engineer visit (so £65 one off charge).

Next day I got two emails telling me my monthly costs would now be £88 (no mention of £61) and my next two bills would be £58 (ok) and then £183 (!!).  My maths tells me that should be no more than 58 + 3 + 3 + 65 (so £129).

I rang up to query all of this and was flat told there is no such offer as £61 a month for Maxit TV, which is a clear LIE as I have it displayed in front of me atm.

I have cancelled all upgrades as I see no reason to ever trust offers from VM again, Im being lied to and I dont take kindly to it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Upgrade

Hi Paul-M, 

Thank you for your post. We are sorry to hear you have been through this experience. Unfortunately, the image you have attached is unable to view from our side. Are you able to re attach the image?

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its on a public image site, how can you not be able to see it ?

(I can see it just fine)

Does this work ?

Capture.png

Edit ;

Well apparently it doesnt - your forum seems useless as well - how am I supposed to attach the image ?

You cannot view a publicly accessible image host that works for the rest of the world, and attaching it as a "photo" just fails completely.

The url is

https: //i.ibb.co/Pjt9V10/Capture.png

Take the space out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul-M,

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. I'm happy to take a closer look into this for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn