Menu
tsg81
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV TiVo box NOT SWITCHING ON

After calling numerous times to be cut  off or rudely being to one department to the next. 

Finally i was informed i would be sent out a new box only to find out then i would not!!! whats going on here Virgin Media! we put in a big complaint where we were even promised the box will be replaced as it does not work!! so again paying for a service which we can not even use!  I explain many times the box turns on and makes a loud noise and then turns off!! clearly a FAULT.  In addition we were also informed we would get a call by the manager at the time of complaint being made ( for 6th time!) and not surprised another broken promise no call or nothing! We got a letter through the post which was appalling to say "education provided". 

What education?? we just want the box to be replaced asap so we can start using the service. 

we even tried all the trouble shooting issues as advised. Nothing works! please can you get in touch so we can resolve this and post a new box out asap.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
tsg81
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Order new Tivo v6 box

I am getting fed up virgin media service. i have been waiting to order a new tivo v6 box. nothing works.! 

phone lines are down and then online messaging does not work!

PLEASE can someone contact me to get this resolved and a new box order.

at the moment i think a email to watchdog complaints looks favorable option!!! 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Order new Tivo v6 box

you already have a thread open. it takes VM about 7 days to reply. Stick to one thread its against the forum rules to create duplicate threads for the same problem
0 Kudos