Menu
kirk1690
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Signal Down Again

This has been going on for a week now ,first it started with all services down for six hours including phone now it's TV and internet in region 09 . Fault checker doesn't even acknowledge there is a fault it says faults with catch up but my V6 is showing black screen with O2 message .cables are all tight and good .

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Signal Down Again

Assuming you've rebooted your box once, I'd then recommend a call to VM TV Faults on 150 (or 0345 4541111) to report your service issues.

Follow the prompts for "I have a fault with my TV service", VM can run a few remote checks whilst you're talking to an agent and then decide on the next course of action. Potentially an engineer visit.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Try calling 0800 561 0061 first, as this can pick up some faults not shown on the service status linked here.

If that shows nothing then assume it may be your own individual drop line causing the issue & ring faults on the number quoted in post 2 above

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

kirk1690
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

will do ,I think its area fault stemming from last week ,its back on again ,only happens during working hours which leads me to believe work going on in area ,if it persists I will call fault line ,to be fair to virgin this is first big fault in many years,cheers guys .
0 Kudos