Menu
NickLee
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Service freezing and WiFi dropping

For over 3 months my tv service freezes at least every 10 minutes including recordings. In this time I have had upgrades to TV and WiFi. Technicians changing cables and connections. I have spent hours on the phone to VM, yet I am still having these intermittent issues. No one seems to want to fix this problem. Is anyone else in the N14 area facing these sane problems. It is clearly a network problem but they save incapable of resolving this issue 😩

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Service freezing and WiFi dropping

Good Morning NickLee,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with the Wi-Fi services as well as TV service issues.

Can you please advise me if you have the Wi-Fi issues in the same room as the hub? Is the set top box connection via Wi-Fi or via Ethernet cable?

Looking at the stats of the hub, all stats are within spec. 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
NickLee
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The hub and tv box are in same room. WiFi box is set up with Ethernet cable

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me

I'd like to send out a follow up engineer following on from response as well as the fact that you've had engineers out previously

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for my PM to advise you when the engineer will arrive.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
NickLee
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you

i have had 2 technicians check this is in the last week, they have changed cables, connectors, splitters. They have looked at the box outside. When there come they show me their phone that has 3 green ticks but don’t wait to see the actual tv freezing. Each time the tv freezes again. It is still freezing .

i am getting extremely frustrated by this , every 10 minutes for 14 weeks! 

I have checked the purple envelope nothing there? Please advise when they will come . Please can you also ask them to actually view the tv to see the issue before disappearing 

0 Kudos