Menu
bransonisevil
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Problems

1- Missing a number of channels that should be included in my subscription (comedy central extra & e4hd for example). Showing as greyed out but are included in mix bundle which I have

2- Signal is appalling across all channels. All fixtures secure and have never previously had issues. Service status showing no problem in my areas

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Problems

Thank you for the post Bransonisevil and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you have the Mix It bundle? As if so, this would need to be purchased as a personal pick but we were giving some channels for free during the lockdown period. You can see this on our channel guide here.

In regards to your overall services, can we please confirm what this is specifically showing? Is it pixelation on all channels, is it on both live TV and apps? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
bransonisevil
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes definitely have the Mix it bundle, and these channels are showing as being included in the package, not as personal picks or additional lockdown channels. According to the virgin website itself too:

https://www.virginmedia.ie/customer-support/support-by-products/tv/virgin-tv/virgin-tv-channels/virg...

They are still showing as greyed out on the guide. 

I am now having an issue where a recording from Channel 4 HD is not able to be opened because apparently that channel isn’t available. The channel is not only still available, I am literally watching it right now. Why Would this have happened it makes no sense?

sick to death of paying £70 a month to have my channels constantly messed around with, having no customer service and a shoddy product. I will be wanting money off future bills or a refund as this is extremely poor. £70 a month for this?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi bransonisevil,

The link you provided for the channels is from Virgin Media Ireland.

This forum has nothing to do with VM Ireland.

However if you are in  the UK then the channel guide list is https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/documents/Redwood/ChannelGuide_June_11_20...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can check on our channel guide here which would show a + sign under Mix It (the light purple) if this is included in an add on such as a personal pick. 

Can we please confirm if any other recordings are having issues? This may be an individual error, is this available on catch up for you? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos