cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Pixelation in the SG12 area

cityarchitect
Joining in

Hello we have TV pixelation for the last few days here in Ware, SG12. On the local forum I see a few similar reports. There nothing about in on here, and its impossible to get through to VM on 150. Whatsapp only has a bot followed by an inexperienced support guy who takes you though the usual tests, but ultimately cant help.

The VM website tests show that the fault exists to both of my V6 boxes,  "Intermittent fault", but doesnt seem to transform that fact into engineering action.

Help! 

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

What are the issues you're having with calling through? Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

slartibartfast1
On our wavelength

I am also in SG12 and reported the pixelation fault on 150 today.  A technician was booked to come out tomorrow but mysteriously got cancelled because of a network fault in the area. If you check service status now it says there is a broadband issue but no mention of a TV issue. Make of that what you will.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @cityarchitect 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your services and thank you to the other posters who have reported similar issues. 

I have checked and cannot see any issues or outages in the area, how are things looking since your last post?