Menu
Garf40
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Pixelating

I have terrible pixelation and jumping of the picture on my TV. Ive tried resetting several times, removing cables and re-tightening and also buying a new tv. Still the picture issues! Help!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Pixelating

Hello Garf40,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your TV picture looked into, I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you and for the frustration this issue may be causing. I would be more than happy to help get things back to normal for you. 

I have already taken the time to look into our faults check for your services and my system has identified an issue that will need an engineer visit to resolve. I will send you a PM now so we can chat about dates and times 🙂

Thanks and speak soon!

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Garf40,

I have sent you a PM explaining everything you need to know, remember if you find that the date or time of the appointment is not good for you, you can change it yourself in your online account 🙂

Please let me know how the visit goes and if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Garf40, 

Thanks for your PM, I am sorry you couldn't use the online account to reschedule your appointment, but I can see that you have managed to reschedule through the automated phone line. Please let me know how this goes and try not to PM me as I may be off shift 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos