Menu
rew570
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Personal Picks

I'm on the full Maxit package and yet have a lot of grey'd out channels.  We could watch Kids channels too, but these have been removed; to my Wife's dismay.  How can it be 'Max' when channels are removed?

What are personal picks and how do I select them?  are there any extra costs, if you are on the full package?  It makes no sense.  Totally confused with it all.

Andrew

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Personal Picks

MaxIt includes the new Full House package, the only difference between it and the legacy Full House is that kids channels are now an optional bolt-on extra with all bundles.

If you have Full House, the only channels (apart from kids) that're greyed out should be the premium ones such as Sky Cinema, Sky Sports, Premier Sports etc, unless you subscribe to those separately. BT Sports is included. Which channels are you seeing greyed out that you don't think should be?

Personal picks are if you're on the basic (Freeview style) Mix-It bundle, where you can add on "most" of the channels in particular genres such as drama, documentaries & entertainment.

MaxIt includes all the channels in these personal picks plus a dozen or so exclusive additions such as Sky One HD, Sky Witness HD, Sky Nature HD,  as well as BT Sports that is otherwise a premium channel.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos