cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Guide for today incorrect

RugbyChick82
Tuning in

I have just gone to set the recorder for the C4 showing of the 1966 world cup final today and instead the VMGuide is showing the News and Christopher Robin. I know the guide is updated every few hours but as this was mentioned on The Last Leg last night, it can't be new info! I also missed the end of the Last Leg last night as it stopped recording.

What is going on with the Guide? I have tried reconnecting but it still says the same thing.  

5 REPLIES 5

ozsat
Superstar

Is is missing on the 360 too which usually updates before the V6.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I can't easily check at the moment, but does C4's website schedule tally with the VM guide?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nope. C4 have a different schedule. 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RugbyChick82, thnaks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed response.

I'm also sorry to hear there were issues with the guide on Saturday. I will ensure this is fed back from here, in future you can also feedback any scheduling errors by sending an email to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk.

Tom

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Tom_F wrote:
in future you can also feedback any scheduling errors by sending an email to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk.

...who you'll rarely (if ever) get a reply from, but are excellent at remedying any errors within 24-48hours.

In other words, errors on-the-day are a lost cause. Errors with a day or so's notice, can usually be fixed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks