Menu
Axcess
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Guide Not Appearing on V6 Box

Hi!

We had two new V6 Boxes installed as part of our upgrade to the Oomph package on Thursday, our downstairs TV worked fine for 2 days but on Saturday we kept have a blank space where the TV Guide should be regardless of which guide we choose (All Channels, Sports etc.)

The guides keep vanishing even after I go through settings and reconnect the box to the network but the guide just keeps vanishing and on some occasions when we try and access the guide the V6 Box crashes and we have to reboot the V6 box.

Are there any fixes for this issue as we have only had it installed 4 days and it's already really frustrating me!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Guide Not Appearing on V6 Box

I'm not sure which of these 2 scenarios you're reporting..

Your TV Guide is not regularly updating, which could be indicative of a failing internet connection.

Your TV Guide is loading ok but is repeatedly emptying itself - in other words, listings that are present, are getting wiped clean. It sounds like this, especially your comment about the box rebooting when you access the guide.

If so, the box is obviously faulty. I'd suggest calling VM and reporting the fault.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos