Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Channel Guide

I wished to downgrade my TV channel selection from 'Full House' to 'Fun' . According to the TV Channel guide on the website (Last updated 4th July 2019). Hoping to save some money after the £4 hike on my package.

But customer service tell me that this Channel guide is now out of date and the 'Fun' category no longer exists! So there is only category 2 'Mix'. But she was unable to tell me exactly how much saving there would be if I downgraded to this category. She promised to send me an e-mail describing which channels I would actually get from the 'Mix' selection but she only sent a standard 'upgrades' e-mail quoting ..........sign into My Virgin Media at virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia and select My upgrades & offers. Naturally - they all turn out to be increases in my package.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide

I wonder how many other loyal customers are trying to find ways to save money but coming up against an inflexible system!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Channel Guide

Hello Robin51, 

Welcome to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience when calling to make changes to your package. 

I can confirm that we have now made changes to the names of our TV packages and you can find our what is included in Mix, Mixit and Maxit through the link here. 

I have also sent you a private message so I can then take a closer look at your account to see what can be offered. 

Thanks, 

Dean C 

0 Kudos