Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV, Broadband and website

so I have pixelated TV on recordings and live TV.on both V6 boxes

Broadband that keeps going off 

Changed cables, turned off and on. does anybody else have these issues. 

Oh, maybe i could use the 'fantastic web site for a solution' which tells me to change cables, turn off and on and then ring the number that nobody answers.

When you pay a small fortune each month you expct better- Oh, and i am a robot as I cant decipher some form of 'crosswalk' on a picture- !!!

really???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV, Broadband and website

Pixellated TV pictures, by itself, is evidence of a fault somewhere that's causing poor TV signal.

If your broadband keeps failing, it could be related - but let's keep this board for TV issues and I'd suggest posting about that in the broadband sectionhere - just make sure it's your broadband failing and not just the WiFi.

Call the status line (0800 5610061) which will often list localised area faults, otherwise I'd recommend calling your fault in. Assume that either it's only affecting you, or that other customers are also not reporting it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV, Broadband and website

Hi chrisdm67

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with the service, I appreciate this must be frustrating. 

I've taken a look at our side and can see that you have contacted the team but it is unclear as to whether the issue has been resolved. 

Can you please let us know how things have been since your last post? 

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos