Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Audio out of sync

Hi. The audio is out of sync with the video on the Virgin TV V6 box, also when watching videos online via devices there is an issue. 
I have tried all the suggested ‘fixes’ I have read on forums etc, including restarting/rebooting/audio settings with Dolby PCM. 
Please can someone from virgin test my connection? How can I contact Virgin without having to pay for the call, seeing as it I’m trying to fix their expensive and faulty equipment. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Audio out of sync

Hi ianlapworth01,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the TV audio/visual issues. I can fully appreciate the annoyance this would cause. I have ran a check on the account for you today, and can confirm there's no issues showing.

Has everything been sorted? If not, please let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Thanks for checking my system from your end. I’m afraid to say there is still an issue with the video and audio being out of sync on the TV, as well as on devices when watching videos. 

Can you tell me what to try next? Can an engineer come here to take a look? 

Ian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry that it's still an issue Ianlapworth01, 

I'm going to pop you a message now and see what else we can do and book an engineer if needed. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos