Menu
bobshaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TIVO Box broken

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with virgin as my TIVO box has no power. I phone and it cuts me off after a number of questions. I've emailed, no response, Ive run a test on the equipment and the website doesn't work, Ive tried online chat, no response. I am stuck, I have no idea how to contact them, please help!!

0 Kudos
CraigJ123
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO Box broken

Have you been giving the wrong answers?

What's wrong with your box exactly?

0 Kudos
bobshaw
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

there's no power at all. I have changed the fuse in the transformer plug, but nothing still.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Faults are on 150, or 0345 4541111.

Once you've chosen the options for "I have a fault with my TV service", the system will attempt to bait you to avoid queuing, by offering links to go online, and a text message option.

Just ignore them, don't press anything else and you should then be put in the queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
bobshaw
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It must have changed because after baiting me to avoid queue etc. they thank you for your call and cut you off.

0 Kudos
bobshaw
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

So quick update as I have spoken to them. I phoned again and this time did not get cut off at the end. I got put on hold for 30 mins and then the operator has ordered me a new box. So I guess if you get cut off keep calling back until you don't.

thanks

0 Kudos