cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCM Closing

StephenAllan
On our wavelength

I hear that TCM is closing down soon.  I loved watching movies on TCM so this is a bit of a tough one to take for me.  I wonder what Virgin will replace TCM with.

5 REPLIES 5

Oreo4
Tuning in

Yes my favourite channel along with the sport

i watched it everyday will miss it badly

ozsat
Superstar

Their owners closed down TCM completely in the UK - but said some of the films will now be on Quest.

@StephenAllan wrote:

I hear that TCM is closing down soon.  I loved watching movies on TCM so this is a bit of a tough one to take for me.  I wonder what Virgin will replace TCM with.

==================================
1.2Gb/100Mb in Oxford (area 31) using SH5

Yes I heard that.  I wonder why they have closed down in the UK.  Financial problems maybe.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It still exists in the US on the Hulu streaming platform. There is no longer a linear channel. The UK HD version was removed from Sky a couple of years ago.

The company recently lost five senior executives in the course of a month, so it was inevitable some further changes were imminent.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Maybe they will make it available on streaming platforms like Pluto TV in the near future as Pluto TV is available in the UK but I do not think we can get Hulu here in the UK.