Menu
eversm
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Suggestions on v360

Just switched over to v360 from Tivo v6 box. On the v6 you could key suggestions where, for example, you could type Elton John and the box would record any program related to Elton John.

Does anyone know if something similar is available on the new v360 box?

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suggestions on v360

It has a watch list, I've not played with it yet, you can get to it by saying "watch list" to the remote

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

lennyv
Up to speed
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sort of, but not really equivalent. I tried a search for Elton John and one of the results was a Simpsons episode that he appears in. But the search results (afaik) are limited to programmes that are currently available either because you can purchase them from the store, or because they are available on demand (iPlayer, All4, for example, but not Netflix or Prime video, because search is not connected to those services), or because there is an upcoming broadcast.

So there is no equivalent to just having a search for Elton John that will automatically record any relevant programmes for you.

0 Kudos
eversm
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I saw that when you search it shows current programs.

The old v6 box allowed suggestions and would auto record based on those.

Hopefully a future enhancement.

0 Kudos
ozsat
Community elder
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I get a couple of suggestions when I select 'Box Sets & Movies' but there is no auto-record (yet).

==================================
VIVID 600 (690/44mb) in Area 31
0 Kudos
paul0363
Rising star
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If you set up profiles it will give you individualised suggestions.  However, as you say, it doesn’t auto record these. 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The "Wishlist" feature no longer exists on the new V360 platform. Series links are still not working properly, but updates are in the pipeline.

VM BB TV Landline PAYG mobile. Freeview/Freesat HD, Tesco Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos