Menu
Storro
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Stuck on orange light

My v6 boxos stuck on orange light won't turn on. I've tried unplugging. Can't get through to virgin. 

Need a new box or this one being fixed. How can I get hold of anyone from virgin. 

Paying £1300 a year for this service and can't believe I can't just phone up a speak to a human being 

0 Kudos
Storro
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My tivo box stuck on standby

Tivo box has orange light and won't turn on.

I've tried unplugging for 20 minutes.

I've tried holding button down for 10 seconds still no joy.

Virgin support line is just automated and said everything is fine but it's not. 

I have 2 boxes the other one is fine but my 3 year old won't let me turn off the cartoons and I'm missing the football!! Please help

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: My tivo box stuck on standby

Hi there @Storro

Welcome to our Community and for your first post to our Forums, I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with one of your boxes. 

I have been able to locate your account to see if I could run some tests - however, I'm not able to connect to either of your boxes currently; our systems is advising that they are both unreachable. 

Can you confirm if they are both plugged in and switched on for me? Once they are both on, can you confirm if the light is still orange/red on one of them? 

I have attempted to send some messaged to the boxes but they will need to be switched on to receive them - pop back when you can and let us know. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Storro
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Boxes are on but one is still on orange. 

0 Kudos
Storro
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Boxes are on but one is still stuck with  orange light on

0 Kudos
Storro
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stuck on orange light

I had an online chat on Saturday with virgin saying leave the hat open and they would pass it on to a engineer. 2 days later and nothing!!!

What do I have to do to get it fixed. 3 weeks now and v6 box still stuck on orange light.

To be honest I on the verge on leaving and going back to sky because this customer service is non existent 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Storro, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delay getting back to you here.

I'm also sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your V6 and getting in touch about it.

In case you still need help with this now I'll send a PM to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to let me know it's sorted now. If you have any more trouble please give us another try we'll do our best to get back to you faster next time - but hopefully that won't be necessary!

Tom 

0 Kudos