Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Stuck on Verifyjng on v6 box

Just received my new TV V6 box today, but it’s saying could not verify. I’ve checked all connections and they are firmly in place. I have a splitter cable as I have broadband and TV. Anything I can do apart from restarting the box and hub? I’ve also checked the status in my area and everything is working fine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stuck on Verifyjng on v6 box

Did you call in to "activate" the box - as per the instructions in the packaging ?

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I text GO and had a reply text saying “We've just activated your kit, please set up your kit in the next 12 hours using the handy guide on the box. Reply HELP if you get stuck”

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I would reply HELP and see what they say - or call it in on 0800 953 9500 - it sometimes can not happen

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, I tried HELP and they just asked me to check the connections and restart the box. I’ll call them tomorrow to see what they say.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Turned the box off overnight and reloaded it this morning and it went past the verifying screen, now it's stuck on loading the channels at 33% and then comes up with 'unable to acquire channel info' error code S102?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Think I just needed to be patient, came home from work and everything now working.

0 Kudos