Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Strike Back Box Sets

I have recently upgraded to Ultimate Oomph so my TV package is Maxit TV.  Why is it that I used to be able to watch some Strike Back series but am now not able to?  All seven series are shown in Box Sets with all episodes I believe listed.  If I try to watch any of these episodes the Tivo says I need to upgrade (for Sky1 series?).  Series 7 additionally offers those episodes with individual pricing.  I don't think I am getting what I am paying for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Strike Back Box Sets

Hi Dan200,

This seems odd. Have you been able to watch these since your post?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi John,

I have just checked again following your message and nothing has changed. For all series, checking against episode 1, all report "Upgrade to watch."

Your response suggests that this might be only me affected, my suspicion is that all Maxit subscribers might be affected.  Anyone else care to check?

(An easy way to find these series is to navigate through Box sets, to Channels choosing Sky One and then all Strike Back series are listed together).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. Can you try searching for it manually, by going to the search menu and typing it in? I've tried both here and they work fine but I'll flag it for you.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

John,

Exactly the same result via search menu - "Upgrade to watch"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can you try other box sets for me? Just to test if it's a full issue or one program

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

John,

Other sets work, but here is what I get for Strike Back S7 any episode

DSC00696.JPG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cheers,

I've mailed a contact to investigate this and will be in touch when know further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos