Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Still got same problem with TV

Ok where do I start.

I have 24 channels showing W02 error code so I searched the code on Virgin did as suggested 8 times now still the same so I go on My Virgin app on the Message Us write everything down and since then they answer once a day with the exact same question. Do I still need help 1. Yes - I still need help 2.No I don’t need help a week now this is going on I answer with 1. I still need help and as yet still no had any help I’ve called 150 get all the automated chat then wait and wait nobody answers over an hour I give up had this fault now for over 3 weeks and I’m shielding from covid and only get half the channels virtually impossible to get help. I’ve had enough. I’ve been with Virgin since they first started and this is the first time I’ve been let down with there customer service. Why is there no Online Chat.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still got same problem with TV

Hi carni2k5,

Have you tried running tests from MyVirginMedia at the top of the page?

There is a work around regarding faults that's has worked for others on the forum, hopefully this will also work for you.

When  you call the faults line they put you through a series of questions/tests. If you call back around 10 minutes later then the call is usually picked up by an agent.

Also if you call at 8am when it's less busy you have more chance of the call being picked up quickly.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have tried the Run Test came back with no faults but I have 24 channels not working so know there is something wrong. I’ll try ringing at 8am see if I can get through. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there carni2k5,

Sorry to hear you're receiving an error code on your TV Box. I've had a look at your details and I'm unable to see the full details for the TV Box. So I can make sure that I'm looking at the right account, I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can check the details fully. Please also make sure that your TV Box is left on so we can see the full details.

Please reply back to my Private Message which I'll send now.

Thanks,

Lisa

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank You for your assistance a technician is coming out to us Monday 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your help the problem as been sorted by Technician it was a bad unit in the Junction Box up the street the signal coming to our house was very poor.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos