Menu
Johnpilky
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Still cannot contact

Been trying to contact virgin media for 3 days.really need to speak to someone about my TiVo box.intermittent fault keeps rebooting have sound but no picture.have to shut power off and 're start.I would like to upgrade this box to v6 seeing as this one is faulty but until I speak to someone I cannot do anything.maybe cancelling direct debit would get an immediate response.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still cannot contact

Cancelling your direct debit would certainly have the effect of starting the missed payments/debt collection process, yes. Although I'm not sure that's the outcome you'd want 😉

Yes, VM have some C/S issues at the moment. But everyone calling them has the same issue.

You've alluded to swapping to a V6. If you have a TiVo currently, and also have VM broadband (which is a requirement), that's not a bad plan. Use the build my bundle site to get an idea of standard pricing for the combination of services you want, and then call VM with a view to box-swapping & re-contracting your package in exchange for a new 18month contract.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos