Menu
JohnG1976
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Starzplay Issue

Hi,

Can someone please help here?

I have been subscribed to Starzplay for over two years now, and now cannot acces the app.

Any time I want to watch anything on the app, I am being advised to upgrade to watch.

I have now called on three separate occasions, and have been told that it will be resolved by 12pm tomorrow - the last time I called was yesterday.

This is becoming increasingly frustrating.

Thanks,

John

0 Kudos
Jade_wappz
Joining in
Message 1 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Starzplay not working

Hello,
I have subscribed to starzplay two days ago , reset my vivo box many times and yet whenever I click on starzplay it tells me to “subscribe” so I click on “subscribe “ then it tells me I am already subscribed . 
there is no way of watching any thing on Starzplay 😞 

I called virgin who confirmed it was defiantly on my package ...

Help please ....

0 Kudos
Qbert1
Joining in
Message 2 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Starzplay

I subscribed to Starzplay on my Virgin v6 box but  when I try to use it it just says upgrade to watch,I have looked in my account  and it says I am subscribed.

I can get  starzplay on my phone but not on my TV, can anyone help?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Wombat2
Just joined
Message 3 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starzplay not working

Exactly the same problem.  Subscribed 10th December 2020 since then I have spoken to every customer service department in Virgin, dread to think how many hours, without success.  They even sent out a technician again without success, he said it appears to be a national problem.  That was 17th December 2020 still not working but paying my subscription. HELP.

0 Kudos
davestirk
Tuning in
Message 4 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starzplay

Hi

IMG_0221.JPGIMG_0222.JPG

I have exactly the same problem... did you get an answer?

Tried ringing but just end up being told to check the "fantastic" website out for help and the phone cuts off.

best regards

Dave

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
ozsat
Superstar
Message 6 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starzplay Issue

If you subscribed to StarzPlay via the StarPlayz website or their own app - then you do NOT have access via VirginMedia channels or Amazon Prime store.

If you subscribed to StarzPlay via the Amazon channel add-on - then you do NOT have access via VirginMedia channels or StarPlayz website/app.

If you subscribed to StarzPlay via VirginMedia upgrade - then you do NOT have access via StarPlayz website or Amazon Prime store.

The three are NOT linked.

@JohnG1976 wrote:

Hi,

Can someone please help here?

I have been subscribed to Starzplay for over two years now, and now cannot acces the app.

Any time I want to watch anything on the app, I am being advised to upgrade to watch.

I have now called on three separate occasions, and have been told that it will be resolved by 12pm tomorrow - the last time I called was yesterday.

This is becoming increasingly frustrating.

Thanks,

John

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
JohnG1976
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I subscribed to starzplay via virgin media and this shows as part of my package on my account.

I am trying to watch starzplay through the virgin v6 box.

Can someone please sort this ASAP, to allow me to access the App that I am paying £5.99 per month for?

I have previously had no issues with this App, until this week.

Thanks

0 Kudos
davestirk
Tuning in
Message 8 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Exactly the same here... rang Virgin media and got told it was a national problem and will be fixed by 3pm 29th December.. still not working on the 5th January... wonder if they meant December 2021??
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 9 of 84
Flag for a moderator

Sorry you're having the same problem too davestirk and I've checked the fault ticket and it is indeed still open. They are checking the platform and I'm sorry for the delay. I don't have an ETA at the moment as they're still investigating but hope it will be fixed soon.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
ozsat
Superstar
Message 10 of 84
Flag for a moderator

You confused me by saying the "app" - there is no app on the V6 but there is on other devices.

==================================
1.2Gb/55Mb in Area 31
0 Kudos