Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Starting up for 28 hours

4 phone calls to virgin media, one guys puts the phone down after 20 mins hold, the next says your box needs updating but my computers down can I call back in 3-4 hours so I did and they are closed. Virgin media this is a joke, been with you for years now, I think it's time to move on now, cant stand poor customer service, why couldn't the engineer call me back!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starting up for 28 hours

Oh and it's been like this for 30 hours now!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starting up for 28 hours

If its still ongoing.....

Have you checked for “known network faults”?
As well as trying the “check service,” weblink (at the top of this forum board), there is also a Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that might even not yet be listed on the Service Status web page) - that may give you more info.

If nothing shows there, Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 8am until 9pm but calling early between 08.00-11.00 am (midweek) is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre who’s staff are more informed and helpful - if you get "offshore" insist you want to cancel and they will have to transfer you to the UK based department.
Tell them you want to leave for Sky/BT because of these problems - and they will try and sort it for you (as it’s their job to keep customers).

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos