Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sound keeps cutting out on TIVO.

I have been on Virgin for a week now, and I am yet to watch any programme or channel without the TV either buffering, causing a silence in sound and sometime momentary loss of picture.

I am less than impressed so far, and have already had to have Wi-fi boosters sent to enable Wi-fi throughout my house.

my experience so far, maybe 3/10.

Not satisfied, or happy !

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound keeps cutting out on TIVO.

Hi Stroggy4, welcome to our community forums.

Have you been able to double check that all of the cables are finger-tight at all connections? I would also recommend going into the network settings of box and selecting the "Connect to the Virgin Media TV service" option as this will display the current status of your connection.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound keeps cutting out on TIVO.

As you are in the V6 forum I assume it is a V6 box and not a Tivo. What make/model of TV do you have - is it a 4K/UHD ? If so are you sure the HDMI cable is 4k compliant and that the output settings on the V6 are set correctly? If you have another TV or computer monitor can you attach it to the V6 and see if the problem persists on another TV.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos