Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sound & picture dropout on V6 box

New Virgin customer installed in March 2019, I get sound & picture dropout in both live tv & recorded items on numerous channels, this happens from occasionally to every few minutes making it impossible to watch these programmes. I am using new HDMI leads direct to LG OLEG tv, and video format is set to 2160p.

Having looked through the forum I see this is not an uncommon problem, had I known about it I would not have signed up to Virgin, so if it's not solved soon then it's back to Freesat for me when my subscription runs out.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound & picture dropout on V6 box

Hi colatt7,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community.

I am sorry to hear you you are having some issues with you TV service, Have you had a look at our service checker here to see if there are any issues showing in your area?

If there isn't any issues showing on our outage checker for your area there may be an issue with your individual connection. You can contact our faults team on 0345 454 1111 option 1 then option 3  they are available Monday – Friday 8am-8pm Saturday - Sunday 9am-6pm .

They will be able to do a full diagnostic check and send out a technician if required.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos