Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports pixellation

Live sky sports channels unwatchable. Pixellation. 511,513,514,519 unable to watch. Switching 519 to hd equivalent 509 via blue button and picture perfect. By sports channels in hd perfect. Tried all the rebooting, checking cables etc but these must be ok as all other channels working fine with excellent hd quality picture. Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky sports pixellation

Hi cjmw2104,

Firstly check all your cables are snug and tight, especially the white coaxial cable and try those channels again.

Also click on Check service status at the top of the page to see if there are any local problems? You can also a run a test on your equipment from there.

Sky Sports Football HD shares the same feeds as Animal Planet HD, More 4 Hd, Sky Documntaries HD, Sony Max HD, Sky Thriller HD and Sky Action HD.

if you have the same issues on those channels then it's likely a signal fault which will require an engineer visit.

Otherwise you will again need to contact Faults and request a new set top box.

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of TV Faults to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

When calling Faults you will go through a series of questions/tests, if that doesn't resolve the problem then call back around 10 minutes later and an agent should pick the phone up.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports pixellation

Hi cjmw2104, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your Sky Sports SD channels.  I would like to take a closer look into this for you.  To enable me to do so, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos