Menu
Gjacko
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports issues

I have pixelated picture on sky sports arena and no picture on main event please help

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports issues

Pixellated pictures are indicative of issues with your TV signal, do you get any error message with the channel where you have no picture?

Reboot your box once, if symptoms persist then check for known faults on 0800 5610061 

If nothing's reported, call it in. 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Gjacko
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports w02

I can’t get sky sports main event arena darts. All pixelated and error code w02 on main event tried ringing emailing tweeting virgin no response anyone know how I can get in touch to get someone out 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports w02

@Gjacko 

As per the previous advice, and https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/w02 you need to call Virgin Media to report your signal fault.

The usual number, as ever, 150 from a VM phone of 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos