Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports HD missing

I have just had Virgin installed and I have the highest package and paid the extra £7 a month for sky sports HD channels.  I have two V6 boxes however there is only the sky sports HD channels on one of them.  Is this correct?  Surely I shouldn't pay £7 per box? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports HD missing

On the box with the missing channels, follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi hollys_journey,

You should have exactly the same channels on both boxes. have you tried rebooting the offending box?

You can also try the following using your remote on the box with the missing channels:-  Press Home Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> go up to the top of the screen then TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

This may take around 15 minutes and hopefully the missing channels will appear.

If they don't then you will need to contact VM. 

New accounts and Set Up for them to complete the setup and activation. That would be options 1,1,1 and 4 if dialling 150 from a Virgin landline , or options 1,1,2 and 4  if dialling 0345 4541111 from any other phone (This is the faster method)

Or the Faults team on the same numbers, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

thank you - I ended up having to call them and he said that the package only automatically goes onto the primary box and he had to manually put them onto the second... seems silly to me but at least its done now!

Thanks 🙂 

Highlighted
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi hollys_journey,

Thanks for the update. I'm pleased it's all sorted now. Strangely I have 2 boxes and full Ultimate Oomph packages and all the channels were available on both of my boxes from the start. Maybe VM have changed their process, but all's well that ends well.

Stay safe and take care.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos