Menu
Lizunay6
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky Witness

Hi

i have sky witness as part of my package and it has recorded most shows but when I have gone to watch Lincoln Rhymes it says I must subscribe?? Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Witness

What package are you on, sky witness was given to other packages during the lock down and it ended the other day 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Lizunay6 wrote:

Hi

i have sky witness as part of my package and it has recorded most shows but when I have gone to watch Lincoln Rhymes it says I must subscribe?? Any ideas? 

Sky Witness was part of a special promotion from Sky that ended on May 9th. If it’s not normally part of your package you will no longer be able to view it, or any recordings made from it during the period.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Lizunay6
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It is part of my package other shows are recorded just this one show.

0 Kudos
Lizunay6
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’ve always had it as part of my package. I can still watch it - it’s just this one show that is saying I need to subscribe which is strange??

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Which package are you on liz?  Only the Full House and Maxit packages receive the HD version of Sky Witness.

It's possible that you received the HD version of Sky Witness when the free channels were available to everyone, and that the HD version was recorded instead of the SD version.

If you have one of the personal picks added to your package then they only carry thr SD version of Sky Witness.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Lizunay6
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes that’s what happened it tried to record on HD! Thanks 

0 Kudos