Menu
Joy3
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports

Hello!

added Sky Sports Channels to the package yesterday afternoon. Any idea when I will be able to access them? I have rebooted the V6 box several times.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports

How did you add the channels? Was it via self-service/online, as these are manually added by C/S agents within 24hours or so.

If you did it over the phone, it should be virtually immediate.

Also make sure you're checking the SD channels on 511-520, unless you're paying the HD supplement. The HD channels in the 501-510 range aren't included as standard.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joy3
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I did do it over the phone, just checked and still no access. Will check after 24 hours and see what happens.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You could also try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > "I'm missing some channels".

Make sure your box has a recent (in the past 6 hours) connection too, under Help & Settings > Settings > Network.

It's possible that the channels haven't been activated due to human or computer error, of course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joy3
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Will try that thanks. If no luck will try to ring someone.

0 Kudos
Joy3
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Looks like it was a problem with the automated phone service. Managed to get to speak to someone on the phone. All sorted now.

thanks for the help

0 Kudos