Menu
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Racing HD/UHD on Virgin.

All these reports and questions about Sky Sports UHD coming to Virgin makes me laugh, Sky Sports Racing has been broadcasting on Virgin for 14 months and is still in Standard Definition, it really is a disgrace. 

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports Racing HD/UHD on Virgin.

Yes. Because it is still part of the old carriage agreement. When the new agreement comes into force we should get an HD version of the channel.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Seagull79
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Any idea when this might happen?  I've just come back to VM from Sky and can't believe how dreadful the picture quality is for Sky Racing on the VM platform.

Thanks

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Carriage deals are commercially sensitive information, so won’t be publicity available.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Davidoneman
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Ive come from sky to virgin and can not believe how poor some of the picture quality is , sky sports racing is shocking , my contract ends in december so if not sorted by then i will be off back to sky .

0 Kudos
Mulldog
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now- get in!
0 Kudos
Davidoneman
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just flicked the channel on and though thats a good picture and noticed it was skysports HD , about time 

0 Kudos