Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports £22 offer

Earlier on today when phoning up on the automated service i was offered a £22 offer for 12 months for sky sports. I thought it sounded like a good offer but I didn’t make a decision then. I have phoned back up and now the offer is not on the automated service and when I speak to someone they say that it not an available offer. Is there anyway to Receive this offer as it was definitely on the automated system when I first called today?

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports £22 offer

I heard this offer too, thought I'd misheard it, but can't get through to discuss it with anyone. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have spoken to a few people and no one has been able to give me it even though I heard it on the automated system. So annoying that when I call now it is not on the automated system surely the advisors should be able to give the offer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You're not alone, I definitely heard it, my wife's questioned of what I heard was right. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi paulgrace, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for any confusion around an entitlement to the Sky Sports channels at a reduced fee.  To enable me to look into this further for you, I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Quartzy, I would also like to look into this for you as well.  Please look out for the purple envelope in your screen too.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos