cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Showcase

Paulpal67
Superfast

Just settled down with a cuppa to watch Jurassic world and it was minions 😏 someone will come on and say it's not virgins fault 🤣

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm suspecting there's been a change of schedule here. Either that or a plain old EPG error.

Sky's website schedule here correctly shows Minions until 8pm at which point the EPG concurs.

My V6 & TV-Go apps both show Jurassic World which is clearly incorrect. It looks like Minions is repeated next Saturday 25th @ 13:15 if you want to record it then.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paulpal67
Superfast

I settled down with a cuppa tonight, 18.15 to watch jurassic world on sky showcase and it was minions 😏 absolute joke

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm suspecting there's been a change of schedule here. Either that or a plain old EPG error.

Sky's website schedule here correctly shows Minions until 8pm at which point the EPG concurs.

My V6 & TV-Go apps both show Jurassic World which is clearly incorrect. It looks like Minions is repeated next Saturday 25th @ 13:15 if you want to record it then.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello Paulpal67

Apologies for the inconvenience caused on Sunday when you were looking to watch Jurassic World only to find it was Minions.

This looks to have been an issue with the EPG at the time which we have raised with the relevant team to be looked into further. 

Again, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Rob

If you really want to watch Jurassic World it's available on Now, and there's a free 7-day trial. It's always worth thinking about Now for missed Sky shows or films.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection