Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Sky One on demand

Anyone else unable to watch certain series, tried to watch series one of strike back and says I need to upgrade to watch. Other shows seem ok, same with Stella and most other series of strike back?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky One on demand

Same here.  Originally thought I was because the TiVo box I was trying to watch on was a new addition but tried the old one (had for over 2 years) and it says the same 'upgrade to watch' also it's on Stella and all the strike back boxsets 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

OnDemand shows broadly fall into two categories - "CatchUp" which is immediately after broadast and generally for 30days, available inclusive to all packages. Then "Boxsets" which is most other stuff - so old series, reruns etc, and is only available to "Full House" or "Maxit" customers.

Without having checked any of these, which TV package are you on?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I'm on the ultimate oomph package so have maxit TV 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have maxit tv so should be able to watch sky one on demand. I spoke to customer services about this on Tuesday and was told they were aware of the problem and it would be sorted out shortly. That was 4 days ago and still can’t watch programmes I’m paying for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

If it's any consolation, I've tried a few sample episodes of those series (I'm Full House) and they play ok

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Just spoke to customer services again and they said that this is a known fault and will be fixed by 16th August.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Been getting this error today and yesterday, have full tv package and always been able to watch sky one on demand, any known faults?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Matt37washy

Cheers for your post - sorry that you were having some issues over the weekend with your Catch-Up. 

I've checked a few shows and all seem to be playing ok here in the office - are you still having the issue at home? 

If so, can you try a reboot and test again. If you're still having the issue after that, pop back with what shows you're having an issue with and we can investigate further. 

Have a check of a few different ones and keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem with Sky One On Demand. The following box sets are among those affected:

Living the Dream

Karl Pilkington: The Moaning of Life

Galapagos with David Attenborough

0 Kudos