cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Cinema UHD on demand

Paulpal67
Superfast

I am on the oomph package which didn't include UHD. Usually says upgrade to watch. I just happened to go to on demand and into UHD and it said included in your package and it does play. Have virgin now included it if you're on the oomph package.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

NinjaMeerkat
Fibre optic

@Paulpal67 wrote:

I am on the oomph package which didn't include UHD. Usually says upgrade to watch. I just happened to go to on demand and into UHD and it said included in your package and it does play. Have virgin now included it if you're on the oomph package.

I am also on the nearly UO package but I didnt get UHD either as I renewed in February, however I have noticed that I now get the Sky boxsets in UHD but the movies still say "upgrade to watch".

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The UHD VoD add-on is included on all UO re-signs since May 5th.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

My re-sign was on 27th april. Virgin must have added it to all UO packages 😀

NinjaMeerkat
Fibre optic

@Paulpal67 wrote:

I am also on the nearly UO package but I didnt get UHD either as I renewed in February, however I have noticed that I now get the Sky boxsets in UHD but the movies still say "upgrade to watch".

What do you mean by nearly UO

I get both now 😃

@Paulpal67 wrote:

What do you mean by nearly UO

I get both now 😃

The Ultimate Oomph bundle was advertised as the best of everything, all TV channels, Sky Sports, Sky Movies, fastest BB, best landline phone package and an unlimited SIM. Then VM made on demand Sky movies and boxsets in UHD available but only to new customer's hence there is now a two tier UO bundle and I renamed my version to the Nearly Ultimate Oomph. Not only are new customers treated better than 20+ year customers but they also get their version of UO cheaper than I get mine!

Ah, right 🤣🤣🤣 

It's actually not that great 😏 seen all the movies before and when i started watching one to see the quality of picture, wasn't impressed at all. Amazon Prime on the app on my samsung smart tv has, in my opinion better picture in HD than virgin has in UHD. Amazon Prime's UHD is far far superior. Delighted i didn't pay the extra £6 a month for it. I would have cancelled