Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Cinema On Demand not working

When I go on demand and select on demand Movies sky cinema its asking me to upgrade to watch.  I have sky cinema and its working.  Why is on demand asking me to upgrade and subscribe to watch?  I have rebooted both of my V6 Boxes and this has not fixed the problem. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Cinema On Demand not working

wow just wow I have been in a queue on the phone to Virgin Media tec support about this for 1 hour 3 minutes and the phone has just been hung up on me.  Not a good service   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

A couple of things you could try.

Follow Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > "I'm missing some channels", will refresh your EPG (TV guide) and might just kick something into touch.

Try recording sometime from Sky Cinema and play it back - does the recording work?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for trying to help with this.  I have tried everything you have said but I have still got the same problem.  The Sky Cinema channels are all working fine and I can record and play back.

When I go on demand for sky Cinema it tells me to upgrade to watch and then when I go to subscribe it tells me that i am already subscribe to the cinema channels.  (which I know I am)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Phoned Tec support again was on the phone for 63 minutes then again disconnected (i really don't know how to get anything fixed if they do not pic up) so I phoned customer support who did pick up.  He had a look at my account says he did not do anything but as I was on the phone it started working again which is good.   So I do not know what the problem was but it seems to be fixed now.  P.S what a waste of a day thanks Virgin.

0 Kudos