Menu
robdevaney
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Arts on catch up

I am trying to watch Landmark on Sky Arts either through catch up or My Shows. First it asks me to "subscribe" then "upgrade your TV". I am on a package that lets me watch it live and I have Sky Movies/Sports. Any suggestions please?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Arts on catch up

Think you've got a combination of issues here.

Firstly, which TV bundle are you on? Sky Arts SD is a FTA channel in all packages, Sky Arts HD is only in Maxit/Full House packages.

Equally while CatchUp programmes are inclusive to all, box-sets that I suspect is the case here, are also only in the top-tier MaxIt.

You've mentioned "My shows" telling you to upgrade. What you probably have is not a recording, but a "bookmark" which is a shortcut to OnDemand. It intentionally looks & feels like a recording, but is just a link.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
robdevaney
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I am on a Maxit package which specifically mentions Sky Arts as a part of it. I can watch it live no problem. Thank You

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Are you watching Sky Arts channel in SD (165) or HD? (140)

Can you watch other boxsets ok - try navigating via Home > OnDemand > Boxsets, and pick a couple of programmes at random.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks