Menu
richiebrock
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Severe pixelation & faults on over half my channels.

For approx 4 weeks I've had some channels not working & others have severe pixelation, approx half channels in total. Tried sending email about 2 weeks ago, no reply. Tried ringing, no reply. Absolute pain in the backside considering I'm paying nearly 100 quid a week, feeling extremely strong desire to leave virgin, rubbish service.!

Tags (1)
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Severe pixelation & faults on over half my channels.

Hi richiebrock,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you're having.

Can you confirm when you last rebooted the Tv box? Also have you checked out our service page for any reported faults: virg.in/service?

^Marin

0 Kudos
richiebrock
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martin,

Thanks for speedy reply, have tried rebooting the box several times over the last month but the most recent was this morning.

Rich.

0 Kudos
Kathrynl13
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have the exact same problem, have tried everything, likwise has been going on for some weeks and have already reported once before....Was waiting on the phone for ages just after lunch, got through then I can't hear/understand properly, was told they would put me through to an engineer and then the phone went dead! Fed up. Watching t.v. is nearly impossible, sometimes re booting helps but only temporarily. I will be watching your liason with Virgin and will re post my self. Good luck!

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us richiebrock.

I have looked into the background of your account and can see that you have an issue with the connection and power levels going into your box.

I will pop over a private message for you now and we can arrange an engineer visit to resolve this issue.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
richiebrock
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

All sorted. Engineer called Olly came out, great guy, pinpointed the problem to really bad incoming signal, tweaked it at the box, all back & good so far.👍

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for letting us know richiebrock, glad to hear Olly was able to help 🙂 

Please let us know if we can assist in the future. 

Take care 

Nat