cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service location not showing - and LG magic remote issues

RWillows
On our wavelength

Recently been having a few issues with the picture/ sound not syncing together well 

In recent days have also now had issue with my LG magic remote dropping out from connecting. This happens quite regularly and have previously sought support for this.

However, when trying to reset the setup for the Top Box onto the LG tv, it is now not showing any Service locations and the postcode search also not showing any.. this is a new issue and wondering if there is any support for this?

(Have tried reconnecting the aerial cable, restarting both tv and v6 box) as well as reconnecting the internet in case this was an issue!

3 REPLIES 3

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @RWillows,

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the issues with your services.

Can you please tell me if you have tried rebooting your Hub? Then trying to connect again? Have you tried asking for a new remote to see if this might help?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

RWillows
On our wavelength

Yes have tried a reboot - the LG remote works fine otherwise (it connects to the other box we have also) so the remote isn’t working.

I am more than confused to why the box does not have any options for the service area all of a sudden..

Thanks for coming back to us @RWillows

In regards to the LG remote, you may need to speak to LG in regards to this matter

When working with our equipment however, have you attempted a pin hole reset on the hub? Have you also attempted to power down the set top box, using the switch on the back of the box?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn