Menu
ebirajit
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Series Link+ not showing past matches

Dear All,

How can I get past recording live matches? I have set the Series Link + options with the record as “Everything”. I can see on my shows & recordings show only future matches. How to get the past match recordings. Much appreciated for your support.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Series Link+ not showing past matches

You can't record programmes that are in the past.

You can set a bookmark to any OnDemand programme, which will appear as a shortcut in "My Shows".

Or find the programme in your backwards TV Guide, and if the "C" logo is present, press "OK" to "Watch from CatchUp"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ebirajit
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t see any c logo present for this particular match.

is there any other option available to raise a request to get this enabled? Much appreciated if there are any other options available. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Which programme are you trying to find? It may be available via the CatchUp menus at Home > CatchUp

It's only possible to record programmes when they're broadcast- you can't record a programme after it's been transmitted.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Assuming you mean live football matches, they are very unlikely to be available on Catch Up or On Demand.

ebirajit
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am looking for live cricket matches. I did checked and not able to see the live matches. I have selected sky package mainly to watch the repeat relay matches. It’s a big disappointment. On the sky website they are selling this as feature but virgin media is not offering to the customers. Any other options available? Thanks for your prompt reply. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There is some Sky Sports OnDemand content available if you follow Home > OnDemand > News & Sport > Sport > Sky Sports

Otherwise I can only recommend you browse the Sky Sports schedule and record any programmes you will want to watch later.

0 Kudos