Menu
Gordy1965
Rising star
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Self Install

Hi, just wondering if the V6 self install kit still comes with cables and a splitter.......?

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Self Install

It depends whether you are ordering a Hub3 upgrade as well, as then it will come with coax cable and splitter.

If its just a V6 quick start kit then it tends to come with only the V6 and single coax, ethernet, remote, V6 fly lead and the PSU.

Hope this helps 

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Gordy1965
Rising star
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm getting a new Hub 3 sent out as we speak as my Hub 2 has been playing up so will that come with a splitter?

I haven't ordered the V6 yet.

0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It wont come with a splitter as they are being sent separately. If they were sent as a Hub3 and V6 upgrade together then you would get the splitter. 

Don't worry though as we can send coax and splitter. When it comes to ordering the V6 just let customer services know and they should be able to send one.

Thanks

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Gordy1965
Rising star
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I take it I have to phone for this as there's no facility to ask for one to be sent out on the online ordering page?

0 Kudos