Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Samsung Universal Remote control & V6 bo

i have the same problem, got my 2020 samsung tv in march, programmed to remote to my virgin not a problem, worked well for about a mth, then 1 afternoon it stopped operating my v6 box.

tried setting up the remote agin but didnt work, even tried putting in the make of my box and still no joy.

i phoned samsung who said it must be something to do with the virgin equipment and virgin said its to do with samsung. my remote model is BN59-01315B

Please help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Samsung Universal Remote control & V6 bo

@top-dog76 wrote:

i have the same problem, got my 2020 samsung tv in march, programmed to remote to my virgin not a problem, worked well for about a mth, then 1 afternoon it stopped operating my v6 box.

tried setting up the remote agin but didnt work, even tried putting in the make of my box and still no joy.

i phoned samsung who said it must be something to do with the virgin equipment and virgin said its to do with samsung. my remote model is BN59-01315B

Please help

...you should really use the Search feature on these forums - there have been countless posts on this issue many times before.

Read this:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Samsung-universal-remote-no-longer-working-with-V6...