Menu
Kelandra
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

S102

TV has been out for hours now, no help or response from Virgin. Unable to require channel info (S102).

0 Kudos
Angelo_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: S102

Hi,

Please can you send me a Private message (just click on my name) with your account number and postcode and I will look into it for you.

Kind Regards

Angelo

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Kelandra
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angelo

Account No: [REMOVED], my postcode is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Angelo_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Is it your v6 to box or the older tivo 500(bigger one) that is not working ?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Kelandra
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Neither of them is working. Spoke to my daughter who also lives in Medway, hers isn't working either and there are a lot of people in Kent with the same problem. Error message on the TiVo box is M60

0 Kudos
Angelo_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Can I call you to get a little more information?

The number on your account isn't working [REMOVED]. Do you have an alternative?

Regards 

Angelo

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Kelandra
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

We haven't had that number for years, our number is [REMOVED], but we don't have a phone plugged in because of nuisance calls. You can contact me on [REMOVED].

0 Kudos
sgh279
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Same here, down all day and my Mum is down. Both based in Kent, hope we all get refunds.