Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

S102 error

Hi, my tivo V6 box went down this morning with all channels stuck at 33% It had error code S102 Tried to phone CS but obviously they are all closed. Is anybody able to help me on here? Thanks very much

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: S102 error

Hi,

Check the white cable going to the back of your box as it may have come loose. Is your broadband working ok.

Thanks

Lee

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. All cables connections are tight and broadband is working fine. The error occurred while I was watching tv rather than when the box had started up if that helps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Try switching everything off at the wall and disconnecting the white cable that goes onto the back of the box from the point on the wall. Reconnect everything and make sure all connections look good inside when refitting them. Tighten it all up. Switch the hub back on first and wait till it is working. Switch the v6 back on and make sure it has an ethernet from the hub to the V6 unless they are in different rooms. 

Next step would be a forced connection from the settings and Network section of the home page on the V6.

Give me a shout if you are still having issues.

Lee

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have done all of that including a forced connection from the box. I have been looking at the service status but everything showed as ok up until a couple of minutes ago when it then showed as having a known problem in my area. 

The estimated fix is 17.40 this evening so I will leave it until after that to try and reboot everything again.

Many thanks for trying to help me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No worries. Let me know if you have any issues after that and I'll chase it up for you tomorrow. 

Thanks

Lee